Bless our drunken hearts
Hospitality or a clever ploy to have us be so hungover at the match the next day that we can’t support our boys? You decide.
Nevertheless, the Chattahooligans have invited us to join them for a bar crawl through Chattanooga the night before the match. Last year’s event was one of the best away day City memories ever, so you’re not going to want to miss this year’s version.
Bar Crawl schedule:
4 p.m. – Slick’s Burgers – 309 E Main St, Chattanooga, TN 37408
- $3 beers and burgers to get us started. Veggie options as well
6 p.m.: – Flying Squirrel – 55 Johnson St, Chattanooga, TN 37408
- Happy hour specials with craft beer and cocktails (21+ only)
7:15 p.m. – Moxy Chattanooga – 1220 King St, Chattanooga, TN 37403
- Full bar with special cocktails for the pub crawl
8:15 p.m. – Wanderling Brewery – 1208 King St, Chattanooga, TN 37403
- $1 off pints for our group
9:30 p.m. – Station Street free-for-all. Bars with * are part of Station Street, which allows open containers.
- Chattanooga Whiskey – 1439 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- $5 Dr. Thatcher Whiskey cocktails for our group (21+ only)
- Gate 11 Distillery – 1400 Market St Suite 108, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- TBD drink specials with on-site vodka/gin production
- Backstage Bar* – 29 E 14th St, Chattanooga, TN 37408
- Whiskey, wine, food
- Terminal BrewHouse* – 1464 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37408
- Brewery with full bar and food
- American Draft* – 34 Choo Choo Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Self-serve beer in a train car
- Regan’s place* – 24 Station Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408
- 90s/00s club
- Westbound* – 24 Station Street Suite 106, Chattanooga, TN 37408
- Country music club
- Frothy Monkey* – 1400 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Cafe with beer, wine and food
Due to Station Street allowing open containers from participating bars only (marked with *), we’re going to end the night there. Once we get to Station Street, feel free to grab a drink and come back to the street to hang out, or walk around the Chattanooga Choo Choo Gardens amongst the train cars. A few places will have live music, and there will be plenty of drinks to go around.
Transportation: Uber and Lyft are prevalent within Chattanooga. There is also the free electric shuttle that runs along the north shore and downtown that will bring you right to the CARTA South Garage (Choo Choo): http://www.carta-bus.org/maps/shuttlemap.pdf
Parking: While there is a lot of free street parking in the South Side, especially along Main Street and Rossville Blvd, your best bet for paid parking in a central location will be the CARTA South Garage next to the Chattanooga Choo Choo, which will run you $6 for the whole evening.